Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Book to Movie Challenge and Lit Flicks Challenge

Two challenges that combine my reading and movie-watching goals, aren't I a lucky girl! :-)

Completed: ALL as of 24 November 2008 - see my wrap-up post here

The Book to Movie Challenge is hosted by Callista from SMS Book Reviews and is apparently an annual event. Cool! The challenge runs from 1 September to 1 December and requires us to read 3 books that have been made into movies. You can watch the films and compare if you want to but you don't have to. Here are my possibles:



The Lit Flicks Challenge hosted by Jessica requires us to read 5 books until 28 February next year, so I have to add 2 more to my list. For this one we have to watch at least 2 films - I'll probably watch P.S. I Love You and The Witches of Eastwick. My extra choices are:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joanna, thanks for joining the Lit Flicks Challenge! You've got a good list lined up. I can't wait to read your reviews. (Remember to check back around the first of each month for activities and giveaways!)

http://thebluestockings.com

Kathleen said...

Thanks for joining the Book to Movie challenge! Sorry it took me so long to get you on the participants list. Don't forget to check back and let me know when your reviews are up!