Saturday, October 9, 2010

READ-A-THON!!!!!!

It's almost here and I am SO excited. I haven't posted anything in the run-up to today because I could hardly believe my luck in how things turned out and I was expecting something to go wrong... But nothing went wrong and here I am, ready to go!

The reason I am able to participate is this: Joe took Baby away for the weekend! Ha! I was looking forward to a weekend on my own anyway, the first since Shane was born in January, but to find out that the read-a-thon was happening on the same weekend was absolutely amazing. Words cannot describe how excited I am. :-)

I'll be reading and I'll be cheerleading, but for the moment I'm doing some housework and preparing my reading space. I'll be back later!

2 comments:

Memory said...

I'm glad you're able to participate! Good luck with your reading & cheering!

joanna said...

Thanks Memory! Are you participating?