Friday, December 5, 2008

Two more challenges finished!

This week, I finished the Decades Challenge and the Mythopoeic Challenge! I enjoyed both of them immensely and will be signing up for them in 2009 too. Can't wait to start making more lists! ;-)

I liked all the books I read for the Decades Challenge. Most of them were 'A' books, in fact. I can't choose a favorite, I just can't.

The Mythopoeic Challenge introduced me to so many great books and authors. And even the ones that weren't my favorites still had such creativity in them that they were worth reading. Out of the 7 I read, I had 3 favorites: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling, The Giver by Lois Lowry and Briar Rose by Jane Yolen. My least favorite was Winter Rose by Patricia McKillip. I'm still willing to read something else by that author though!

Thanks to FoxyWriter and Michelle from 1MoreChapter for hosting these, I loved them!

4 comments:

Lezlie said...

Go, Joanna! Go, Joanna!
Lezlie

joanna said...

Ha ha. Thanks Lezlie! I'm trying to finish everything I signed up for. ;-)

1morechapter said...

Congrats! Glad you enjoyed Decades.

joanna said...

Thanks 3M!