- Philogynist: read at least two books, including at least one nonfiction one.
- Bluestocking: read at least five books, including at least two nonfiction ones.
- Suffragette: read at least eight books, including at least three nonfiction ones.
The challenge runs from November 2009 to November 2010.
Completed: 4/8 as of 7 September 2010
- Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood
- Empress Orchid by Anchee Min
- The Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean Auel
- The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
- The Awakening by Kate Chopin
- The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
- Beauty by Robin McKinley
- Veil of Roses by Laura Fitzgerald
- The Space Between Us by Thrity Umrigar
- Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day by Winifred Watson
- The Mommy Myth: The Idealization of Motherhood and How it Has Undermined All Women by Susan Douglas and Meredith Michaels
- What Mothers Do, Especially When it Seems like Nothing by Naomi Stadlen
- Nine Parts of Desire: The Hidden World of Muslim Women by Geraldine Brooks
- Women who Run With Wolves by Clarissa Estes
- Fun Home by Alison Bechdel
- Embroideries by Marjane Satrapi
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Bluestockings by Jane Robinson
- Wild Swans by Jung Chung