Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ask me questions! Please!

It doesn't look like I'm getting any closer to reviewing the books I've read this year. I think I need to accept that unless I do it right after I finish the book it's just not going to happen. So I'm stealing something I saw over at Trish's and am asking for your help.

Ask me anything about the following books and I'll answer your questions instead of doing a conventional review post.

Love Walked in by Marisa de los Santos
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
I don't really remember details of some of what I though of some of these so hopefully your questions will help!

Thank you, fellow readers. :-)


4 comments:

Larissa said...

Welcome back here!

So:

- Did you love Neverwhere and also think it's one of his best?

- Do you think it's worth reading "The Help" or should I just keep my good feeling about the movie and devote my precious time to other stories?

These are my two selfish questions!

Patty said...

Good to see you again!

Question time:

- I much preferred the writing of the 20's girl to her Shopaholic series - would you say Kinsella has potential after Becky?

Stepping Out of the Page said...

Hi, new to your blog! I think this sounds like a great idea.

Part-Time Indian question - At what age do you recommend people read this book, teenagers or later on? What impact did this book have upon you?

Stephanie @ Stepping Out of the Page

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

What did you think about some of the subject matter and language in Absolutely True? Do you think it was a little bit older than maybe Alexie had intended? (or am I an over protective big sister)

I'm curious what you thought of The Help and if it lived up to the huge amount of hype it's received. Have you seen the movie?

What was your favorite element in/about Neverwhere? How did it compare to the other Gaiman books you've read?

(good luck! I love this method). ;)