Yay, my second challenge finished! ;-) Thank you to Callista from SMS Book Reviews for hosting this, it was fun! The challenge was to read 5 books with a number in the title - it orginally finished on 1 June, but Callista extended it to 1 August so I was able to get my last book in.
My original challenge post, back in February, had a different list of books, if I remember correctly, but in the end I read the following five:
1. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
2. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
3. number9dream by David Mitchell
4. The Year 1000 by Robert Lacey and Danny Danziger
5. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
Choosing a favorite would actually be really hard because I liked all of them and they were so different.
Anyway, it was great, nice to be able to tick a challenge off on my giant list, especially since I want to join some new ones, and I hope that this one turns up again next year!