Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Non-Fiction Five Challenge 2008


Joy from Thoughts of Joy is hosting the Non-Fiction Five Challenge - I always try to work some non-fiction books into my reading. Since I already have a non-fiction category for the 888 challenge, I can easily join this without adding to my reading list - which is great because I'm challenge crazy!

Here are the rules:
1. Read 5 non-fiction books during the months of May - September, 2008 (please link your reviews on Mister Linky)
2. Read at least one non-fiction book that is different from your other choices (i.e.: 4 memoirs and 1 self-help)

If you're interested, you have to sign up on the challenge website.

Completed: All 5 as of 24 September - view my wrap-up post

And my choices are here - I reserve the right to change them, I'm fickle these days!
The Story of God by Robert Winston
Paris - A Secret History by Andrew Hussey
Imperium by Ryszard Kapuściński
A Short History of Myth by Karen Armstrong
The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan
Dziennik Irlandzki by Heinrich Boll
The Celts, First Masters of Europe by Christiane Eluere
The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid by Bill Bryson
The Truth About the Leprechaun by Bob Curran
Getting Things Done by David Allen

2 comments:

Joy said...

Hey Joanna! Welcome to the Non-Fiction Five Challenge! It does work out great for you with the 888 Challenge. :) I hope you enjoy all your choices. Happy Reading!

joanna said...

Thanks Joy! I'm just trying not to start on any of them until the challenge begins! ;-)