Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Spring Reading Challenge


What a great way to get focused! For the Spring Reading Challenge, just choose however many books you want to read in March, April and May. That's it!

My list is here - I want to get through these to finish the Eponymous Challenge and the Numbers Challenge, although I'm hoping to get through a few more than these to make good use of my latest trip to the bookstore!

Completed - my wrap-up post is here.

1. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller (finished 18/03)
2. Chloƫ by Freya North (finished 07/03)
3. Getting Things Done: How to Achieve Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen
4. An ABC of Witchcraft by Doreen Valiente
5. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
6. The Girls by Lori Lansens
7. The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
8. Number9dream by David Mitchell
9. The Third Policeman by Flann O'Brien
10. The Year 1000 by Robert Lacey and Danny Danziger (finished 22/03)
11. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
14. Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchett (finished 21/03)

3 comments:

sam staffen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathy said...

Thanks for joining the challenge! You have a great list--I read The Thirteenth Tale right after it came out (not something I usually do, but someone recommended it), and I really liked it. I'll be curious to know what you think of it.

joanna said...

Thanks Kathleen - I'm really looking forward to that one, I've heard so many different opinions!