What a fabulous name for a challenge! And the challenge itself is also pretty cool! Can't ask for more than that eh? ;-)
Renee is hosting the 342,745 Ways to Herd Cats challenge. It runs from May 1st to November 30th and requires me to make another list. Yay! :-) The list is to be of 10 books that I love - each participant will make such a list, the lists themselves are listed here and Renee is making a master list of the books we love as well. Can't wait to tuck into those other recommendations!
Oh yeah, and the challenge itself is to read 3 books recommended by others. OK! :-)
Here are ten books that I absolutely love:
1. The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
2. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
3. American Gods by Neil Gaiman
4. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon
5. Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
6. The House of the Spirits by Isabel Allende
7. The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells
8. The Life of Pi by Yann Martel
9. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
10. Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
Hope you read the ones you haven't yet and that you enjoy them!