Sunday, March 29, 2009

Historical Fiction

I didn't participate in the last Weekly Geeks on historical fiction, but I've been going through the posts of those who did and had so many books to add to my list that I decided to put them in a separate post. Much more fun this way.

The First Man in Rome by Colleen McCullough (Ancient Rome, via Maree)
A Woman's Place by Lynn Austin (WWII, via Becky)
Ten Cents a Dance by Christine Fletcher (WWII, via Becky)
The Rest Falls Away by Colleen Gleason (Regencyy, via Chris)
I, Claudius by Robert Graves (Ancient Rome, via Coversgirl)
Imperium by Robert Harris (Ancient Rome, via Coversgirl)
Morbid Taste for Bones by Ellis Peters (Medieval, via Robin)

2 comments:

raidergirl3 said...

I really liked the Cadfael mysteries, hope you enjoy them.

Mari said...

I, Claudius is one of my favorites.