Thursday, July 1, 2010

Size 12 is not Fat by Meg Cabot

A very quick review, just to catch up. This was my first Meg Cabot book that didn't have a teenage heroine and I admit that I like the pure young adult ones better. Size 12 is not Fat is a mystery featuring Heather Wells, a teenage pop star who lost her career and her fiancee in one go and is trying to set her life on the right path. It's simple and entertaining enough, but I liked The Princess Diaries better. I doubt I'll be continuing with this series, unless you tell me that it's worth it!

I'm on holiday with my family in Poland at the moment and having a great time. My Mom and Dad keep baby Shane with them at night so I get to sleep in - I'm obviously happy to get some extra rest and they're happy to have the opportunity to take care of him. Everyone wins. :-)

3 comments:

Melody said...

I'm glad you all are having a wonderful time! :)

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Hope you have a great time in Poland! And so nice that your parents are giving you a little rest.

I didn't realize Meg Cabot wrote The Princess Diaries. I haven't read anything by her but have heard others say they like her stuff (not sure if they're referring to the YA or adult).

joanna said...

Melody - Thanks! Back now, it was great!

Trish - Yes, had a wonderful time thanks! :-)