Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I've been nominated!

My friend Lezlie from Books 'N Border Collies nominated me for an award! Here it is (drumroll):


Isn't it fantastic? And it's my first nomination ever, I feel so loved! :-)

Here are the rules for the recipients:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blog.

I'm a bit late with all this and it seems that everyone I'd like to nominate has already been nominated, usually more than once! So I'll just ask you to browse the blogs listed on the sidebar - they're all ones I enjoy so much that I visit them regularly!

Thanks again Lezlie!

2 comments:

Lezlie said...

I'm glad I got to be the first one to give you an award! You deserve it. Hugs!

Lezlie

joanna said...

So sweet! :-)