Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Young Adult Romance Challenge

Here's another fun-sounding one - Becky from Becky's Book Reviews has organised the YA Romance Challenge - check out the pretty pink blog! :-) The challenge is to read 6 YA romance novels between 1 July 2008 and 28 February 2009 - this isn't a genre that I know much about, but I enjoyed reading from it so far and would like to continue. Plus pretty much everything that I've read based on Becky's recommendations so far has been good... so I'll be looking through her suggestions for this too!

Here's my list, which I'm sure has a life of its own and will change:

Completed: 2/6 as of 11 November 2008

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
The Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale
Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Caletti
Forever by Judy Blume
Zel by Donna Jo Napoli

No comments: