Monday, October 5, 2009

Queen of Babble and another challenge down

I'm really enjoying Meg abot's Queen of Babble series - this was the second book, Queen of Babble in the Big City and I found it to be a great light read when my brain didn't feel like concentrating too much... which seems to be more and more often these days! The main character, Lizzie, reminds me of Becky from Kinsella's Shopaholic series and I like reading about both of them. very likeable, if you like these sorts of books!

Challenges: A-Z Challenge, Chick Lit 2

_______________________________

And this concludes the Chick Lit Challenge for me. The challenge was hosted by Twiga at Books and Lifeand actually lasts till the end of the year so I'm finished early! :-) Here's what I read:

Bed Rest by Sarah Bilston
The Family Way by Tony Parsons
Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
Getting Rid of Matthew by Jane Fallon
The Rise and Fall of a Yummu Mummy by Polly Williams
Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult

Shopaholic and Sister by Sophie Kinsella
Shopaholic and Baby by Sophie Kinsella
Undead and Unemployed by MaryJanice Davidson

and Queen of Babble in the Big City by Meg Cabot

I enjoyed all of these for what they are, light and enjoyable reads. Hope there's another round of this next year!!

No comments: