Sunday, April 10, 2011

Read-a-thon Hour 19


I'm back! I didn't get much sleep, baby S was acting up pretty much the whole night... I thought he'd be so tired that he'd sleep in this morning, but no chance, we were up at 6:15. Sigh. This sleep deprivation thing is what I find hardest in parenthood.

Anyway, before going to bed last night and in between feeding baby S and doing puzzles etc with him, I've been making some progress on the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Omnibus, volume 2. I miss Buffy the series and always really enjoy the comics. I'm a total purist though and I only like the ones where the characters look exactly like on TV. No creative deviations when it comes to my Buffy, please!

Baby S seems to want something so I'm again. I hope to squeeze in a few more pages though!

No comments: