Saturday, April 9, 2011

Read-a-thon Hour 7


Where has my day gone? It's now 8pm over here and I'm tired. And I didn't even read all that much! I did spend a lot of time blogging and I spent some time reading and I also spent some time baking, which has nothing to do with the read-a-thon of course. But the results were yummy so I now have snacks for the evening. And breakfast for tomorrow. :-)

What have I been reading? I finished listening to When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead when I went for a long walk earlier today. It's a great book, I enjoyed it immensely. I'm about halfway through One for the Money by Janet Evanovich. And I read some of the first comic in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Omnibus, volume 2.

I'm having a great day, but I'm certainly not as productive a reader as I have been in the past. Oh well, the point is to have fun, eh?

See you in a couple of hours!

1 comment:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

LOL--guess I need to pull out my night time cheers for you folks. ;)

I know you're tired
And losin' the fire
You'd rather be sleeping
But keep on reading!!

Glad you're having fun Joanna.