Friday, June 20, 2008

Title Master Reading Challenge Wrap-up

This was a really fun one - I really enjoyed searching for books to read for this as well. The challenge was to read at least 4 books whose titles had every word starting with the same letter. I read the same ones I specified in my original post, so:

1. Like Life by Lorrie Moore
2. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
3. Gabriel's Gift by Hanif Kureishi
4. Summer Sisters by Judy Blume

The Thirteenth Tale was probably my favorite, although Gabriel's Gift was also fantastic. Summer Sisters was only mediocre and Like Life was definitely not for me!

Thanks to MizB for hosting!

2 comments:

Lezlie said...

Yay! Congratulations!

L.

A. said...

What a fun challenge! I loved The Thirteenth Tale as well. Read my thoughts here:

http://bookishbent.blogspot.com/2007/12/top-5-books-i-read-in-2007-no-3.html