Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Best wishes to you and your families during this holiday season - whatever you're celebrating, may this time bring you lots of joy and laughter, and of course lovely prezzies. :-) Santa has been very good to our family this year, loads of goodies floating around the place. Baby S is worn out by all his new toys and is sleeping, so I'll take some time out too and look over all the beautiful things I got this year - no books but two fantastic cookbooks and lots of non-bookish stuff! Hope you're all having a great day with your loved ones!

4 comments:

Iliana said...

Aw, what a sweet picture!

Merry Christmas Joanna. Have a wonderful time with your loved ones.

Ana S. said...

Your boy looks adorable :D I hope your Christmas was wonderful!

Melody said...

Merry Christmas, Joanna!
Love that pic! :)

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I know I'm late, but I couldn't resist telling you how much I love this picture of you and Shane! Hope you had a lovely Christmas, Joanna!