Thursday, December 16, 2010

Challenge: What's in a Name 4


Beth of Beth Fish Reads is hosting the What's in a Name challenge - fun unrelated categories I love making lists for! :-) The 2010 edition was great fun - and one of the few challenges I actually completed during this busy year. This year's categories are below - getting more and more creative, I think!

If you have any suggestions let me know - I can't think of many choices for some of the categories!

The challenge runs from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011.

Completed: ALL 6/6 as of December 30, 2011 (see my wrap-up post here)

A book with a number in the title: The Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale

A book with jewelery or a gem in the title: Girl with a Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier

A book with a size in the title: The Little Lady Agency by Hester Browne

A book with travel or movement in the title: When you Reach Me by Rebecca Stead

A book with evil in the title: Hell's Belles by Jackie Kessler

A book with a life stage in the title: Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris

4 comments:

Alex (The Sleepless Reader) said...

Some suggestions:

1. Three Man in a Boat by Jerome K. Jerome

4. Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier or When you reach me by Rebecca Stead

6. Midnight's Children by Salman Rushdie or The Mitford Girls by Mary Lovell or Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell (do these last two count?)

Tasha said...

I've joined this challenge, too. I also have Little Children on my list, although I listed it as my life stage choice.

joanna said...

Alex - Thanks, I'll keep those in mind!

Charley - I didn't even think of that! Good to know I can move it if I need to... :-)

Iliana said...

Oh definitely read Girl with a Pearl Earring. Such a great book.

I really like the What's in a Name Challenge. Such fun coming up with titles to fit.

Enjoy it!