What a nice idea for a Friday afternoon! Check it out for yourself!
1. Discovering new things is the best thing about traveling. I love spending time in each place and seeing what the people there live like. I hate just driving through a place, stopping for an hour and then ticking it off your 'to be seen' list.
2. I love a good bowl of soup when I'm cold.
3. I often use shopping as therapy. Hmmm... maybe that has something to do with question #5.
4. I'm reading Catch-22 right now; I like it so far, although it's strange.
5. Money is something I dislike talking about. It makes me uncomfortable because I'm so bad at managing it!
6. When I visited Ireland last summer I most looked forward to seeing some old pagan worship sites. They are so normal in Ireland that most aren't even signposted or anything so it takes some time to find them!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my friend Amy's birthday party, tomorrow my plans include reading, cooking and maybe baking too and Sunday, I want to read some more, it's almost the end of February and I'm behind!
I'm looking forward to your Catch-22 review. It's on my "to do" list for this year.
Have a good weekend!
I am looking forward to seeing you at my birthday party, too!
I'll have to check out Catch-22. Sounds very interesting!
yay. I like the idea of friday fill-ins. :)
Post a Comment