Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-A-Thon - Hour 2


Title of book(s) read since last update: started The Third Policeman by Flann O'Brien

Number of books read since you started: 1
Pages read since last update: 17
Running total of pages read since you started: 78
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 20 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 1 hour
Mini-challenges completed: 0
Other participants you’ve visited: 2
Prize you’ve won: 0

Time is flying way too fast!!!

4 comments:

Alessandra said...

Hi Joanna! You're doin fine for now... keep going!

Alessandra said...

Wow, you can read Polish? I'm very impressed!

joanna said...

Hi alessandra,
I AM Polish - but I've been speaking English my whole life and grew up in New York so I really have to force myself to read Polish books... :-)

Ana S. said...

It sure is flying by fast!