Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another one down - the Initials Reading Challenge

I finished the Initials Reading Challenge, hosted byBecky from Becky's Book Reviews . Here's what I read - for my original post, see here.

Harry Potter and the Deathy Hallows by J.K. Rowling
This Book Will Save Your Life by A.M. Homes
Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne
The Story Girl by L.M. Montgomery
Disgrace by J.M. Coetzee

I enjoyed all my choices except the A.M. Homes book - I didn't like the characters or the story in that one and I doubt I'll be reading anything else by her. The others were all great!

Thanks for hosting Becky, it was fun!

3 comments:

Lezlie said...

Well done!
Lezlie

joanna said...

Thanks Lezlie! :-)

Anonymous said...

Outstanding! I've signed up for too many challenges this year. Not doing nearly as well as I expected to.