Monday, December 22, 2008

Childhood Favorites Challenge


Lynda from Lynda's Book Blog is hosting the Childhood Favourites Challenge. I kind of started re-visiting my favorites this year and I definitely want to do more of it. For the challenge, I need to read 5 books I loved as a child between 21 December 2008 and 21 June 2009. Yay! :-)

I'm listing possibles rather than final choices.

Completed: ALL 5/5 as of 21 June 2009 (see my wrap-up post here)

in Polish: Brzechwa Dzieciom by Jan Brzechwa (a book of poems for kids, in Polish)
Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
Kristy's Great Idea by Ann M. Martin
The Secret of the Old Clock by Carolyn Keene
anything by Judy Blume
anything by Beverley Cleary
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
Sleeping Beauty and Other Stories
in Polish: Szosta Klepka by Malgorzata Musierowicz

No comments: