Sunday, December 28, 2008

Support Your Local Library Challenge


J. Kaye from J. Kaye's Book Blog is hosting the 2009 Support Your Local Library Challenge where participants are encouraged to read from their libraries between 1 January and 31 December 2009. There are various level of participation, but I'm committing myself to reading 25 books from my library. It seems a bit high for me, but I'll try!

Completed: 5/25 as of 12 June 2009

1. Slaughterhouse 5 by Kurt Vonnegut
2. A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton
3. The Private Lives of Pippa Lee by Rebecca Miller
4. Kindred by Octavia E. Butler
5. Ombria in Shadow by Patricia McKillip
...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Popping in again. Just wanted to welcome you to the Support Your Local Library Challenge. It's going to be fun to see how many library books I read in a year. ;)

Lezlie said...

Another good one! I went in for 50, because I have issues. :-)

Lezlie

joanna said...

J. Kaye - I think I've signed up for all of yours now! :-)

Lezlie - I tried to give myself half a chance... I bought so many books in 2008 that I know I won't be using the library all the time!