Sunday, December 28, 2008

2009 Romance Reading Challenge


Naida from The Bookworm is hosting the Romance Reading Challenge for 2009. Yay! :-)

We're supposed to read a minimum of 5 romance novels between 1 January and 31 December 2009. As long as there is a romantic link between the two main characters the book fits. Visit the post about the challenge for more info and to sign up.

My list of possible books is below.

Completed: ALL 5/5 as of 29 July 2009 (read my wrap-up post)

Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
Getting Rid of Matthew by Jane Fallon
Undead and Unemployed by MaryJanice Davidson
Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
Crime Scene at Cardwell Ranch by B.J. Daniels
Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I signed up for this one too. Love this genre!

The Bookworm said...

welcome to the challenge :)
happy reading, I loved Twilight. Pride and Prejudice is one of my all time favorites.
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

joanna said...

J.Kaye - I love it too!

Naida - thanks!