Sunday, December 21, 2008

Chick Lit 2

I must say that since I'm trying to read a lot of 'heavier' books these days, I also need my dose of chick lit... so I'm in this challenge as well! Twiga at Books and Life is hosting it the second time around - the challenge is to read at least 10 chick lit books from 1 January to 31 December 2009. Check out the challenge post for more information.

I'm only making a list of possible books and I'll probably be adding to it throughout the year... :-)

Completed: ALL 10/10
as of 05 October 2009

Bad Heir Day by Wendy Holden
Bed Rest by Sarah Bilston
Bet Me by Jennifer Cruise
Everyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisberger
The Family Way by Tony Parsons
The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs
Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
Getting Rid of Matthew by Jane Fallon
Last Chance Saloon by Marian Keyes
Queen of Babble in the Big City by Meg Cabot
The Rise and Fall of a Yummu Mummy by Polly Williams
Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult

The Second Assistant by Clare Naylor and Mimi Hare
Shopaholic and Sister by Sophie Kinsella
Shopaholic and Baby by Sophie Kinsella
Undead and Unemployed by MaryJanice Davidson

Where Rainbows End by Cecilia Ahern

No comments: