Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Christmas Spirit Award!

Kailana presented me with the Christmas Spirit Award! Thanks! :-) She's one of the organisers of the very cool Blog Advent Tour, during which we got to read about people's holiday traditions. I loved participating and will definitely be in next year too. Great event.

Here are the rules for the Christmas Spirit Award:

"You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.
The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.
Link back to the person who gave you the award.
List 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space!
Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But keep the Christmas cheer going!Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award."

5 things I love about Christmas:
1. Spending time with my family
2. All the kitsch decorations, including lots of Santas
3. The lights
4. The presents
5. Snow

I think that Kailana tagged everyone who participated in the Blog Advent Tour, so I don't know who to tag. So I'll take the lame way out and give this award to YOU if you haven't received it already. :-)

2 comments:

Ana S. said...

I love all those things too. Well, I don't get snow, but I love the idea of it :P

joanna said...

With global warming we don't get much snow either, it's all in the past... That's one of the reasons why I loved going to the German Christmas markets this year, I actually saw a snowy landscape! We decided to make Germany our December tradition. ;-)