Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Spiritually Speaking Challenge


In 2008, I planned on a whole section for the 888 Challenge to be devoted to spirituality. As the year progressed, however, I ended up getting rid of this category. The Spiritually Speaking Challenge hosted by Lilly from Reading Extravaganza, is what's going to help me with my goal in 2009!

The rules are to read 6 books (spiritual, metaphysical or self-help) between 1 January and 30 June 2009. For more information, visit the challenge post.

I'm listing possibilities only, no final choices yet!

Completed: 2/6 as of 17 April 2009

The Witch of Portobello by Paolo Coelho
something by Carlos Castenada
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
The Speed of Trust by Stephen M.R. Covey
Women who Run with Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian L. Weiss
I Can Make you Thin by Paul McKenna (self-help)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for signing uo Joanna. I like your book possibilities. I think that the challenge is interesting (patting myself on the back, lol) because you really can pick and choose and might gain some deep knowledge out of reading the books in the meantime.

joanna said...

Lilly - I definitely think it's interesting and am looking forward to starting! :-)